Effective from: 30 Aug 2020
1.1. As part of Your use of the App, You will be required to provide the Operator certain details including the following:
1.1.1. Information from Your Shopify account such as shop ID, shop domain, email, phone number, name (a full list is available here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/apps/app-personal-information
1.1.2. contact information such as Your email and name;
1.1.3. Your location, including for the purpose of providing localized email notifications, reports, support, product updates and reminders.
1.2. Such information is stored by the Operator in its customers database and is used for internal use and future contact with its customers.
1.3. During Your use of the App, information regarding Your use of the App may be collected including services You were interested in and pages You viewed. Such information is statistic and does not identify You.
* Enabling convenient and efficient use;
* Improve and enrich existing services and content;
* Modify and/or remove existing services and content;
* Enforce the Operator’s terms and conditions;
* Marketing, advertising, sales promotion, addressing the User by any available media (including in writing, by phone, fax, electronic form and any other form);
* Encouraging loyalty, research and analyzing of statistics, conducting surveys and any other use regarding registration to the App;
* Internal uses including investigating complaints and/or reviews;
* Operational marketing and statistical purposes including processing information and mailings for such purpose;
* Providing services to You and ensuring fair and lawful trade.
3.2. You acknowledge that You have no legal obligation to provide the Operator with such information and any providing of information is done at Your consent. Furthermore the Operator may, for the above purposes, transfer such information which will not identify You, anonymous or aggregative, regarding Your use of the App, to entities which are collaborating with the Operator’s activity and to any other entity which will provide services and benefits to the Users under the Operator’s sole discretion.
3.3. With accordance to Your consent, the Operator may address You from time to time with mailings offering You different benefits during Your use of the App via email, SMS, fax, social media, automatic voice calls and/or phone, unless otherwise requested from You.
The Operator may transfer and/or share Your information in the following events and circumstances:
* When You have permitted the Operator to transfer and/or share Your information;
* To enforce the Terms or other agreements or policies;
* In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency;
* To establish or exercise the Operator’s legal rights;
* To defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, the Operator may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to the Operator, in the Operator's sole discretion;
* To collect Your debt to the Operator through a third party specializing in collecting debts including law offices;
* When the Operator believes disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
* To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Operator, its Users, employees or others;
In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the Operator’s business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of insolvency.
The Operator may use cumulative and non-personal information which the Operator collected as detailed above. The Operator may combine non-personal information which the Operator collected with non-personal information collected from other sources. Furthermore the Operator may share cumulative information with third parties including advisors, investors and advertisers for business analysis. For example, the Operator report to its advertisers the number of visitors of the App and the most popular subscriptions. Such information is not personal and may be used in order to develop content and services which will assist the User and will adjust content and advertisement.
7.1. You can choose not to provide the Operator with certain information, but that may result in You being unable to use certain features of the App.
7.2. When You use the App You may be given a choice as to whether You want to receive email messages and/or newsletters about service updates, improvements, special offers, or containing special distributions of content by the Operator. The Operator may send You other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys. Please note that, changing information in Your Account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from the Operator. If the Operator has already provided Your information to a third party before You have changed Your preferences or updated Your information, You may have to change You preferences directly with that third party.
8.1. The Operator may use various technologies to collect information from Your device and about Your activities on the App including the following analysis tools: cookies and local storage, Google analytics, Hotjar, Amplitude .
8.2. The Operator may automatically collect information from Your browser when You visit the App. This information may include Your IP address, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from the Operator and the referring App address.
8.3. The Operator may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your use of the App. the Operator also may include web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information the Operator obtains in this manner enables the Operator to customize the services the Operator offers visitors to the App to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Operator’s online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
9.1. The Operator takes appropriate security measures for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore the Operator does not warrant that its services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the App.
9.2. The Operator inspects, from time to time, the data security of the App and performs modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the App’s security. Nonetheless, the Operator will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to You due to exposure of Your information by an unauthorized access to the Operator’s database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by the Operator.
10.1. According to the Israeli Privacy Law-1981, every individual has the right to browse the information gathered on him and stored in the databases. An individual who found that his or her stored information is incomplete, inaccurate, unclear and/or updated may address the owner of such database and request the amendment and/or update and/or removal of his or her information.
10.2. For any inquiries, You may contact the Operator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is clarified that the Operator’s contact details and the Operator’s availability are subject to change at its sole discretion and without any prior notice or consent and You will not have any claims against the Operator in such case.
10.3. If such information of an individual is used for personal contact, he or she may request in writing and according to the law that such information will be deleted from the database.